Hey, Hey Friends!
Hope this post finds you all wrapping up one amazing summer. Mine has been a bit crazy. Filled with lots of adventures that I can’t wait to really share about. I am still processing my last one, my first mission trip to Haiti. People will tell you that a trip like that will change your life, but you won’t really understand that sentiment until you actually live it out. So, I am processing right now. Praying continually to be able to share whatever I am supposed to share soon.
But, my return has been welcomed by a few sweet friends wondering when I plan to open fall, so I thought it was a great day to go ahead and get that announced. My hope is that I meet each of you this coming season with open hearts to capture LIFE. Whether it’s in your home, at a park, downtown, by the water, or in a new place to us both….that’s my hope for fall 2017. A few things about booking :
- Please note the new booking time! No more midnight emails needed. Wahoo!
- I AM accepting new clients
- Saturday’s will be limited
- Sunday’s are off
- I will not be able to travel to clients homes during October + November Saturday’s. Those will be left for one on location shooting.
- mini and full sessions available
- I will have more flexibility during the weekday mornings to travel
- December weekdays and Saturday’s are perfect for at home Christmas or holiday photos.
- Sunsets will be available during the week, but will be limited to two max
- A retainer will be required to hold your date
- I have availability left in August + September if you’d like to beat the rush! You do not have to wait until August 1st to book one of these.
You can always email me this week if you have ANY questions. Just give me a bit to respond. I am trying to enjoy these last few days with the boys home!
Love, Peace, and Thankfulness to all of you!